Monday, February 27, 2012

Letter to Ava

Dear Ava,
Today, you are 19 months old. In one week, you will be with us. It's so hard to imagine. Will you recognize us from the pictures we sent? Will you be scared? Will you even like us?

I don't know the answers but I do know that although we've never met, I love you. No matter what.

Mommy and Daddy are busy getting ready for our trip. We leave in just 4 days. Your brother and sister can't wait to meet you -- and I can't wait to give you a great big hug.

Soon, sweet girl, very soon.
Love,
Mommy

1 comments:

blessedbigtime said...

so happy for you guys! get ready for the trip of your life!! try not to stress but enjoy the wonderful birth country of your precious daughter...im talking to you kevin!! :) george says, "to eat everything on the menu..that it all tastes like chicken"! :) i will be checking the blog like crazy!! have fun, be safe and enjoy!! love you! diana

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by: Simply Yours Designs