Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Waiting...

We are so close to traveling, yet it seems so far. Right now, we're waiting for Travel Approval - the very LAST step in this process. The average wait for Travel Approval is 22 days. We're on day 4. Most families get theirs on a Monday so February 27 just might be the day. Or sooner. Sooner would be good. Or later. Not going to think about later.

After Travel Approval, our agency will work on our itinerary while we're in China and, once
that is set, we can get our plane tickets. If I had to guess, I'd say we're leaving mid-March. We'll fly to Shanghai and get Ava in the first few days. We'll spend about a week in Shanghai, and another week in Guangzhou. Then we'll take a train to Hong Kong, spend the night and fly home from there. I started packing Ava's things today. Trying to do as much as I can now because once our TA comes, I probably won't be able to think straight.

I asked for an update on Ava last week so, hopefully, I'll have more to share very soon.
A new picture. A new look at those sweet, chubby cheeks. Now that just might get me through the next few weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by: Simply Yours Designs