Safari Park was such fun, though. We took a train ride throughout the place and saw all kinds of animals. Many of them came right up to the train. Ava giggled the whole time! If it weren't for the rain, we could've spent all day there.
There was a young couple sitting in front of us on the train. They spoke broken English, and told Kevin our daughter looks Chinese. Kevin told them she is. "Impossible", the man replied. We just smiled. Apparently, Ava wasn't properly bundled (Chinese parents dress their children in many, many layers). I can't tell you how many women have come up and scolded me (in Chinese and in English) for not dressing her properly. Seriously, Ava is fine. And she hates all those layers - she will take them off if I dress her so that people will leave us alone.
We are back at the hotel now - and I think it's a good idea to stay put for the rest of the day. Enjoy the pictures - the man walking the monkey and the smile on Ava's face made this fiasco of a day so worthwhile.


0 comments:
Post a Comment